1. All people in the building must wear skates. Only exception are parents watching their children.
2. No loitering is allowed inside or outside the building.
3. No smoking is allowed on any part of Skate Country Westbank’s property. This applies to anyone under the age of 21. Smoking is allowed in the parking lot only and must be 25 feet or more from the doorway.
4. Obey the floorguard’s requests at all times. He or she is complete charge of the skating floor.
5. All patrons must enter the skating rink through the cashier’s admission door. Do not enter through the double doors.
6. Change all skates down the side aisle where benches have been provided. Please do not change skates in the snack bar area.
7. No fast skating or speed skating is allowed at any time. If you are continually passing more skaters than are passing you, you are skating too fast.
8. No games other than those organized by Skate Country are to be played on or off the skating floor. This includes chasing, playing tag, follow the leader, trains, etc.
9. No standing along the wall while on the skating floor at any time. If you are on the skating floor, you should be moving at all times.
10. No sitting on the walls at any time. No climbing on the walls at any time is also allowed.
12. No cutting the traffic circle at any time. This is for floorguard use only.
13. No profanity or obscene gestures are allowed. Skate Country reserves the right to expel anyone not complying with this rule.
14. No outside food or drinks are allowed at any time.
15. Do not abuse the video games at any time. This includes language as well as physical abuse to machines.
16. No fighting of any kind, even in jest. If you have a problem with another skater, please inform the floorguard or manager.
17. Please return your rental skates to the skate counter when you are finishing skating.
18. No hats or caps of any kind are to be worn on the skating floor at any time.
19. No gum chewing is allowed at any time.
Neatness and cleanliness of appearance should be consistent with the facilities we offer. We strive to provide a nice facility - one you can be proud to patronize. Loitering, rough housing, and horseplay are not allowed. No smoking, alcohol, chewing gum, tobacco are allowed.